Our client is a fast-growing South African company with international offices and is a leading provider of software solutions.
We are looking for a candidate with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
The DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
Manage infrastructure and deployment projects and processes by working closely with developers and the testing team to ensure there is robust infrastructure in place.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work directly with the Development and Technical Support teams to design, implement and test solutions
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Work with Technical Support teams to Setup Servers with for best performance and security
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Implement and manage CI (Continual Integration) and CD (Continual Delivery) tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company Work with Technical Support teams to setup Servers for best performance and security
Desired experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Five years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure, Azure DevOps Projects, Monitoring, Application Insights and reporting
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Jenkins experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.