|Job title||.Net Developer|
|Job purpose||Responsible for end to end implementation, unit testing and deployment of complex software solutions. Assisting application architect in designing software solutions and aiding in the testing of
third party integrations
|Key responsibilities||Design, implement, test and deploy complex software solutions||· Responsible for assisting application architect in extending the design of the company engagement and B2B capabilities as well as any other
· capability needed.
· Implementing complex software designs using the company .Net stack. (MVC, WebApi2, Full/Standard/Core .Net Frameworks, Azure Cloud)
· Azure experience with classic services
· Azure experience with Azure Dev-Ops
· SQL Server Skills and experience
· .Net Core 3.1 experience and skills
· Gitflow branching experience
· Ensuring an adequate level of unit test coverage across all developed source code.
· Taking ownership, ensuring reliability and fault tolerance across java components.
· Contribute to continuous code review and quality assurance processes.
· Actively use SonarQube to increase source code quality, root out bad practices and security vulnerabilities
· Responsible for applying SOLID software development principles
· Responsible for best practices in logging and monitoring enablement
· Continuously keep changelogs of components up to date as needed when changes occur
· Actively being involved in deployment of software using Jenkins by applying the DevOps principle that if you code it, you deploy it.
· Work with DBA’s and network administrators to tune operating systems, networks and transaction processing middleware to work with the DBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server)
|Engage with all stakeholders in a professional and cooperative manner||· Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to all stakeholders
· Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Deliver on agreements made with stakeholders in order to ensure that expectations are managed
· Make recommendations to improve stakeholder engagement
· Participate and contribute to the IT culture by living the company values.
|Self-management and teamwork||· Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
· Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
· Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
· Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
· Take ownership for driving career development
|Contribute to financial controls and planning
|· Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
· Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
· Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
|Key performance measures||Business Acumen||Understands how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business success; and how they impact on the commercial viability of potential ventures and the profitability of the company.|
|Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment||Anticipates, meets and exceeds clients and stakeholders’ expectations by creating long lasting relationships that support the client value proposition.|
|Drive for Results||Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results.|
|Leads Change and Innovation||Challenge the status quo, does what is right for the business, and encourage continuous improvement and innovation.|
|Collaboration||Prioritize the business interests of the company and invests in the success of the company by aligning effort across business areas.|
|Impact and Influence||Persuades, convinces, influences and inspires others, both within the company and externally to win support, loyalty and gain commitment to the purpose of the company.|
|Self-Awareness and Insight||Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty and pressure, and provides perspective in difficult situations.|
|Diversity and Inclusiveness||Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.|
|Minimum qualifications||Relevant IT qualification – bachelor’s degree OR Diploma in IT related field|
|Minimum experience||· 7+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle)
· 3+ years of experience in .Net development using C#.
· Proven experience working in an AGILE environment.
· Strong C# language skills.
· Strong in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Mocking
· Good Understanding of Software Design Patterns (like Adapters, Business Objects,
· Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
· Familiarity and good understanding of multithreading
· Experience with queueing technologies.
· Experience building REST web services.
· Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes is preferable
You must sign in to apply for this position.